I have been honored to have an essay published in the Winter/Spring 2016 issue of Antioch University’s literary journal Lunch Ticket as their featured creative nonfiction piece. I’ve been told to expect more exciting news about this in the near future. Please go check it out. You can get your ticket punched here.
We are proud to announce Lunch Ticket‘s Pushcart prize nominees, all featured in this issue:
- Fiction: “The Parable of Nick Burns” by Danny Judge
- Poetry: “Ruin” by Lena Khalaf Tuffaha
- Flash prose: “Bats in the Attic” by Dana Mele
- CNF: “Boiler Rat” by Robert Robinson
- Translation: “[In the white of my poems] / [Dans le blanc de mes poèmes]” by Anise Koltz, translated by Marci Vogel
- YA Lit: “Honor’s Justice” by Sabrina Fedel